The NDRI will spend approximately $2.3 million from 2019-22 to improve our understanding of how decommissioning of oil and gas infrastructure impacts on the Australian marine environment.
The program is funded by eight industry partners and delivered by the Australian Government’s Industry Growth Centre for energy, National Energy Resources Australia (NERA).
Expressions of Interest
The NDRI is calling for Expressions of Interest. Submissions close 30 September and proposals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These proposals must include the following information:
- Project title and the priority(s) it addresses
- Names of applicants and their affiliations
- Objectives and alignment with an NDRI priority area
- Proposed methodology
- Project timeframe (up to 2 years)
- Expected outcomes
- Estimated cost (salary, equipment, operations and maintenance)
- Proposed research team, relevant experience and demonstrated capabilities and success in delivering outcomes for similar projects.
Download the NDRI Expression of Interest and Project EOI Template.
Request for Proposals
Applications received through the EOI process will be shortlisted by the ISAB and endorsed by the NDRI’s Executive Committee.
Select proposals will be asked to submit a more detailed application.
In assessing applications, the ISAB will use the following selection criteria:
- Experience of project proponents with similar research (track record);
- Extent of alignment between expected outcomes and deliverables of project proposals and the NDRI’s objectives and priorities;
- Appropriateness of the methodology;
- Appropriateness of the project budget and costs.